Some themes that I could write about are about the time when I found out I had type 1 diabetes, or when I went to diabetes camp the next summer. I could write about when I finally met my father for the first time and met the rest of his family. I could also write about when he passed away months after I met him. I think I'll choose to write about my time at a summer camp for kids with diabetes. It was a fun time there and it has some elements of art in the story, so I can figure out what to write about. The people involved with this story are campmates, camp counselors, my mom, and myself. Some artifacts that could be considered in the story are a Queen's song Bohemian Rhapsody, and a keychain type of weave chain that I made in art. There are probably more elements of art included here, but I can't really remember much. I also went back again to the same camp last year and it still has some elements of art to it, so I can include it into the story. I did paint a flowerpot at camp, and it mostly looks like a child made it for their parents and I used it as a pencil holder. I would like to talk about how I was diagnosed with diabetes and my time staying at the hospital. I painted a little bit during my stay there, so that could be something. I might mention some people in my story, and I think those are the people working in the hospital. I don't really remember all of their names, but I know some of them made a difference for me. I don't really know how this story will go through.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Semi-Essay 3
If flaws had emotions and physical capabilities, would they be called human beings? The NBC TV show, Community , certainly thin...
-
Being Black can get you killed, Being Gay can get you killed, But being a Black, Gay Boy is a death wish. ...
-
The scene is an aftermath of a fight between the main characters and one-time secondary characters. Shirley, a black lady in front of the ...
-
If flaws had emotions and physical capabilities, would they be called human beings? The NBC t.v show, Community , certainly thinks so and ...
I think your experience of being diagnosed with diabetes and going to diabetes camp is really impactful and will work well for this narrative essay. Remember that the artifacts don't have to be the center of your story--they can help to support it.
ReplyDelete